The Ministry of Interior has Again Welcomed the Idea of a Crime Map
The Ministry of Interior will revamp old measures that have been held by governments for years to reduce crime. Today, the interior minister will give more details on the governance program in this area, Nova TV reported.
It is also planned to develop an interactive crime map. It will be able to visualize all the criminal events and measures the police have taken. This promise of the Interior Ministry has been given since the mid-1990s.
The same applies to the fight against cannabis, phone fraud, child pornography and radical ideologies.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General