An Orange Code For High Temperatures is Declared For the Whole Country
The weather will again be sunny and hot today, with maximum temperatures of between 34° and 39°, in Sofia around 34°.
In the afternoon, clouds will develop over the mountains and the northeastern regions with a low probability of rains.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
An orange code for high temperatures has been declared for the whole country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected
- » Weather: Rainfall in 18 Regions of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Old Cars will no longer be allowed in Downtown Sofia
- » Weak Rainfall in the western and eastern regions of Bulgaria
- » Warning for Heavy Rain and Strong Winds in Bulgaria Today