Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For the 3rd Round of the Masters Series in Montreal
Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the third round of the Masters Series in Montreal after winning agaist Misha Zverev (Germany) with 6: 3, 3: 6, 6: 3 but eighth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga lost 6-1 3-6 6-4 to Sam Querrey while ninth seed David Goffin whent down 7-5 6-3 to Hyeon Chung.
The match between Grigor Dimitrov and Zverev went on for an hour and 41 minutes, and his next rival is the world number 52 Robin Haase (The Netherlands), reported bTV.
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov