Ivet Lalova Qualified For the 200m Semi-Finals at the World Championship in London
Ivet Lalova qualified without problems for the 200m semi-finals at the World Championship in London, according to Dnes.bg
She finished second, giving her the chance for the next round (the semi-finals are on Thursday at 23:05).
Ivet finished for 23.08 sec, giving the first place to American Diaz Stevens - 22.90 sec.
The 200m semi-finals for women will be held on August 10th at 23:05 Bulgarian time and the final is 11th at 23:50.
- » Bulgarian Football Coach Takes over a Chinese Team with a Super-contract
- » Grigor Dimitrov: I Dream of Winning Wimbledon this Year
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped out of Top 40 for the First Time in Six Years
- » 15 Year-old Yosif Miladinov Breaks Bulgarian Record with 52.32 Butterfly
- » Grigor Dimitrov Stumbled Again in Nadal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progressed with One Place in the World Rankings