Ivet Lalova Qualified For the 200m Semi-Finals at the World Championship in London
Ivet Lalova qualified without problems for the 200m semi-finals at the World Championship in London, according to Dnes.bg
She finished second, giving her the chance for the next round (the semi-finals are on Thursday at 23:05).
Ivet finished for 23.08 sec, giving the first place to American Diaz Stevens - 22.90 sec.
The 200m semi-finals for women will be held on August 10th at 23:05 Bulgarian time and the final is 11th at 23:50.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in Stockholm Tonight
- » Woodbine Gives Fans New Horse Racing Simulator
- » Spanish Paper Rates Eden Hazard As The Second-Worse Galactico After His Slow Start In Real Madrid Colors
- » Kubrat Pulev's Next Opponent - Ex Prisoner
- » Sofia Fit Fest Begins
- » IVET LALOVA - the Seventh Fastest Woman in the World