Lifegurads Warn of Rip Currents at the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
Lifegurads warn beachgoers to be aware of dangerous rip currents which are expected to appear at the Bulgarian Black Sea coast in the next days. Lifeguards remind that in this period the tourists should use extra caution and stay safe at the beach, reported BNT.
They say that despite the fatalities every year tourists often ignore the swimming ban.
Most of the tourists are firm they know what to do when the sea is rough and if there are rip currents.
The only way to stay safe is to stay near the beach, a tourist says and added she would go in the water, but not in the deep.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?