Driving Along the Main Road Plovdiv-Smolyan is Difficult Due to a Car Crash
Driving along the main road Plovdiv - Smolyan is difficult due to a car crash that happened this morning near the village of Zlatitrap, reported bTV.
The crash is between Ford car and a Renault minibus. A 56-year-old woman driver who was removed from the car with a specialized technique is in a serious condition and she is taken to the nearest hospital. Medical assistance is also provided to her 76-year-old companion.
37-year-old driver of the van has no injuries. He was tested for alcohol - the sample is negative.
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven