Driving Along the Main Road Plovdiv-Smolyan is Difficult Due to a Car Crash
Driving along the main road Plovdiv - Smolyan is difficult due to a car crash that happened this morning near the village of Zlatitrap, reported bTV.
The crash is between Ford car and a Renault minibus. A 56-year-old woman driver who was removed from the car with a specialized technique is in a serious condition and she is taken to the nearest hospital. Medical assistance is also provided to her 76-year-old companion.
37-year-old driver of the van has no injuries. He was tested for alcohol - the sample is negative.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Statistics: Crime Dropped during the State of Emergency in Bulgaria
- » Five People were Killed in a Fire in a Building in the French City of Strasbourg
- » Three Children Killed in Gas Explosion in Northern Macedonia
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)