Minimum Wage in Bulgaria - Still the Lowest in EU
Latest Eurostat data says that the minimum wage in the EU’s richest member-state – Luxembourg is 9 times higher than the one in the poorest member – Bulgaria.
It is EUR 1,999 in Luxembourg and EUR 235 in Bulgaria, reported Econ.bg.
Ireland, Holland, Belgium and Germany are also on the Top 5 list with minimum wages ranging from EUR 1,563 to EUR 1, 498.
Romania comes next upwards after Bulgaria with EUR 275, followed by Latvia and Lithuania wit EUR 380 and the Czech Republic – EUR 407.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair