Private Pension Funds have Around BGN 12 billion
The private supplementary pension insurance funds roll off assets for BGN 11.7 billion as of June 30, 2017. This is clear from the statistics of the Financial Supervision Commission.
This represents a growth of the company's assets by nearly 20% (19.51%) compared to the end of the first half of 2016. The total number of insured persons in the four pension funds by the end of June is 4 526 475. However, it is unclear what part of these accounts are active, as well as cases of persons who are insured for just several months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024