Industry has Grown by 3.6% in a Year
Industrial production in Bulgaria increased by 3.6% in June 2017 compared to the same month last year, preliminary data from the National Statistical Institute show.
Compared to May this year however, there was a slight decrease of 1.4 per cent. The increase in the previous month was registered in the mining and quarrying industry by 1 per cent and in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply by 1.1 per cent, while the decrease was registered in the manufacturing by 2.1 per cent.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity