Wastewater Flow into the Sea in Bourgas
Waste water is poured into the sea next to a small unguarded beach near the Burgas neighborhood Kraimorie, away from the popular beaches, the BNR announced.
By the end of the week it is expected that the results of water samples taken from the Regional Health Inspection will come out. Inspectors say there is no danger to tourists. There is a sewerage in the neighborhood, but it needs reconstruction, said Maria Gencheva, chief expert at Burgas Municipality.
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C