Eight Students were Injured by Lightning in Southeast France
Eight students were struck by lightning last night in Southeast France, TASS reported, citing French television BeF.
The incident took place around 19.00 local time at a tent camp in the municipality of Vannes. According to local authorities, lightning strikes an electrical panel. Seven teenagers were slightly injured, and a fifteen-year-old boy was urgently taken to hospital due to heart failure. Doctors warned that he was in a very severe condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Fatal Accident on Trakia Motorway, Fuel Tanker Driver Burnt Like Torch
- » Earthquake Measuring 3,5 Registered in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Series of Earthquakes Rock Southern Greece
- » Man Opened Fire At Police in Moscow Suburb Found Dead - TASS
- » Another Spy Scandal in EU: Navy Captain Arrested in Italy after Secret Meeting with Russian Diplomat
- » Tanzania Stampede Leaves 45 Dead as Mourners Bid Farewell to Late President