Eight Students were Injured by Lightning in Southeast France
Eight students were struck by lightning last night in Southeast France, TASS reported, citing French television BeF.
The incident took place around 19.00 local time at a tent camp in the municipality of Vannes. According to local authorities, lightning strikes an electrical panel. Seven teenagers were slightly injured, and a fifteen-year-old boy was urgently taken to hospital due to heart failure. Doctors warned that he was in a very severe condition.
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Fire in Liberian School Killed 26 Children
- » Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
- » Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured