The Police in Vidin is Protesting
Police protest in Vidin on Tuesday. This is yet another expression of dissatisfaction from the law enforcements, Nova TV reported.
Besides more money, they insist on changes in the texts of the Law on the Ministry of Interior related to the use of physical force and aids. Uniforms warn that if their requests are not heard, they will meet again in Sofia in the autumn to express their dissatisfaction.
- » Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more
- » the Streets of the Capital Turned into a Real Action Arena that Ended with Arrests.
- » Pasko Ermenkov Apologized for the Created Panic about "Poisoned" Water in Sofia
- » The Government Approved Over BGN 2 Million for Salaries in the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years