Protesters in Asenovgrad Briefly Closed the Main Road to Smolyan
A protest was held in the center of Asenovgrad and last night, BTV reports.
Protesters briefly closed the main road to Smolyan, then headed for the municipality.
Before that, Deputy Prime Minister Valeriy Simeonov met with them, he wanted to hear what they were dissatisfied with. The head of the police in Plovdiv senior commissioner Atanas Ilkov is also at the site.
He told the protestors that a new competition for appointment of police officers in Asenovgrad has been announced yesterday for another 9 seats.
According to him, they will be distributed in the Loznitsa neighborhood. He explained that there are already three employees appointed to the course. Senior Commissioner Ilkov specified that the police building is secured.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)