Greece is Preparing to Double the toll from Kulata to Thessaloniki
Greece is preparing to double the amount of road toll for the segment from the Kulata-Promahon CPS to Thessaloniki, the Bulgarian News Agency reported.
On Tuesday, a tender for the construction of new toll stations at Kavala and Strimoniko is scheduled. The latter is on the way from Thessaloniki-Kulata and will actually double the passage. The auction was rescheduled several times due to protests by the employees of the company, operating the Egnatia Odos SA highway. They are also preparing a 24-hour protest for Tuesday. Workers protest by asking for the cost of the toll to remain 3 cents per kilometer, and say they are firmly opposed to the planned doubling.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Goat's Milk Curd Won the Highest Award at the Great Taste 2022 Competition
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills