Putin Went Fishing in South Siberia
Russian President Vladimir Putin has been fishing in the mountains of South Siberia. Today, Russian state-run television channels broadcast footage to which Putin manages an inflatable boat and hunts a fish naked to the waist in a mountain lake along with Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and other officials, Darik said, quoting AFP and Associated Press. The photos are from Wednesday.
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Italy
- » Putin: The EU Has Lost Nearly 5 Times More Than Russia For 5 Years of Sanctions Against It
- » At Least 37 Confirmed Dead After Explosion in Block of Flats in Eastern Russia
- » Moscow Concerned Over NATO, EU Attempts to Strengthen Presence in Balkans
- » Russia Holds Drills in Black Sea Region Amid Ukraine Tensions