Putin Went Fishing in South Siberia
Russian President Vladimir Putin has been fishing in the mountains of South Siberia. Today, Russian state-run television channels broadcast footage to which Putin manages an inflatable boat and hunts a fish naked to the waist in a mountain lake along with Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and other officials, Darik said, quoting AFP and Associated Press. The photos are from Wednesday.
- » At Least 37 Confirmed Dead After Explosion in Block of Flats in Eastern Russia
- » Moscow Concerned Over NATO, EU Attempts to Strengthen Presence in Balkans
- » Russia Holds Drills in Black Sea Region Amid Ukraine Tensions
- » Russia Deploys New Laser Weapon
- » Russian Cops Put Out Fire With Snowballs
- » Russian Dies After His Explosive Device Detonates Inside FSB Building