Putin Went Fishing in South Siberia
Russian President Vladimir Putin has been fishing in the mountains of South Siberia. Today, Russian state-run television channels broadcast footage to which Putin manages an inflatable boat and hunts a fish naked to the waist in a mountain lake along with Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and other officials, Darik said, quoting AFP and Associated Press. The photos are from Wednesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Large-Scale Protest of the Opposition Will Take Place in Moscow
- » 26 Independent Candidates Enter the Moscow Parliament
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Italy
- » Putin: The EU Has Lost Nearly 5 Times More Than Russia For 5 Years of Sanctions Against It
- » At Least 37 Confirmed Dead After Explosion in Block of Flats in Eastern Russia