Bus Fell from 150 Meters in Bolivia, eight people died
Eight people were killed and 31 injured after a bus fell on a 150-meter gorge on the road to Santa Cruz de la Sierra in Bolivia. This was reported by the ABI news agency on Friday, citing Ronaldo Sanchez, head of police at the Cochabamba Department, where the wounded were taken. According to preliminary data, the cause of the accident was a technical malfunction.
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven