Passengers Complain About Long Passport Check Queues at Sofia Airport
Passengers compain about long passport check queues of Terminal 2 at Sofia Airport, reported bTV.
1500 Bulgarians and foreigners are waiting at the airport, among them small children, adults and people with disabilities.
Border Police have told bTV that there is no longer a queue and everything is normalized.
The reason for the delay was a problem with the passport of a Bulgarian woman who had dual citizenship. While she was in question, only one passport desk was working.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Scientist: There Is Some Existing Immunity to the Coronavirus, Masks Decrease Risk with 90%
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Another Two Regions in the "Red Zone"
- » Northern Bulgarian District of Rousse Added to "Red Zones"
- » COVID-19 in Sofia: Critical Situation in Pirogov Hospital
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Black Record of 2243 Daily Cases and 42 Deaths
- » Bulgaria: Public Heating in Sofia Will Start on Wednesday