3rd Day of Police Protests For Better Working Conditions Continue
Today is the third day of police protests for better working conditions continue. Today the employees from Burgas will gather to say their demands, reported bTV.
On Wednesday, the protests were resumed by the police in Yambol, and yesterday more than 100 people from the Ministry of Interior in Burgas gathered in front of the police building during lunch break to protest peacefully.
Their demands are for higher salaries and new uniforms.
Dissatisfaction is part of the national protest of policemen, which began on 5 July.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.