Tanzanian Citizen Convicted For Attempted Fraud in Burgas
Burgas Regional Court sentenced a Tanzanian citizen to 15 months in prison for attempted fraud in a local shop. The African must be punished under an initial strict regime.
The decision entered into force after an agreement between the man and the District Court. Sixty-one-year-old Winifridge Capping, a Maldives citizen of Tanzania, has admitted his guilt.
On January 29, 2015 in Burgas, at a local shop, he launched a counterfeit 200-euro note, which he knew was a fake.
- » Four Injured in French Knife Rampage, Afghan Asylum-seeker Arrested
- » Bulgarian Citizen Beat his Neighbors in Belgium Because they were a Gay Couple
- » Dutch Anti-migrant Politician Takes Own Life after Revealing she was Raped by ‘Muslim Gang’
- » More than 900 Liters of illegal Alcohol was Seized by Customs Officials
- » Police are Investigating a Murder in Lyaskovets, One Person Detained
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Over the past 6 Months, we have Caught over 10 Million Contraband Cigarettes