Police Officers in Blagoevgrad Protest Against Low Salaries
Blagoevgrad police officers protest demanding a decent pay, bTV reported.
More than 100 people gathered in front of the police building during lunch break to protest peacefully.
Our main demands are three - raising salaries by 15-20% retrospectively - 1 July this year, partially amending the law on the Ministry of Interior this year and passing an entirely new law in March 2018, said Iliya Velev, a representative Of the police union in the city.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair