Police Officers in Blagoevgrad Protest Against Low Salaries
Blagoevgrad police officers protest demanding a decent pay, bTV reported.
More than 100 people gathered in front of the police building during lunch break to protest peacefully.
Our main demands are three - raising salaries by 15-20% retrospectively - 1 July this year, partially amending the law on the Ministry of Interior this year and passing an entirely new law in March 2018, said Iliya Velev, a representative Of the police union in the city.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General