Bulgaria is Opening Another Consulate in Ukraine
The government has adopted a decision to open an honorary consulate of Bulgaria in Ukraine with its headquarters in the town of Kropivnitsky and a consular district covering the territory of the Kirovohrad region. Dmitry Vasilyevich Jorgacov will be appointed as honorary consul, the press service of the cabinet announced.
The opening of the Honorary Consulate will help strengthen the ties between Bulgaria and the representatives of the Bulgarian community in this part of Ukraine and will contribute to the activation of the Bulgarian-Ukrainian trade, economic, tourist, cultural and scientific-educational relations, the press release said.
At present Bulgaria has one honorary consulate in Ukraine - in Lviv in the western part of the country.
The opening ceremony is honorary consulate of Bulgaria in Zaporozhye, for which there is already a decision of the Council of Ministers.
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit