A Minivan Turned Sideways on the Struma Highway and Poured a Ton of Fish on the Road
The van, with a Romanian registration carrying nearly one ton of carp, crashed on the night of Thursday at the entrance of the Struma tunnel at Kocherinovo station. There are no injured in the accident, but traffic on the motorway is difficult, reported BGNews.
At the impact, the carp transported was poured from the cargo van on the road. According to the driver, the cause of the accident is a ruptured tire. The road accident happened in the strip in the direction to Dupnitsa and Sofia. Shortly before entering the tunnel tube at km 83, the driver loses control of the van, after a sharp maneuver to the right, he rolled over.
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven
- » A Man Threatened a Guard in a Sofia Mall with a Knife (VIDEO)
- » Truck Transporting Concrete Killed a Man in Varna
- » Eight Injured as Taxi Rams Pedestrians near Moscow’s Red Square (Video)
- » Bus with 40 Children from Russia Crashed between Kiten and Primorsko