Explosion in a School in Minneapolis
Explosion crashed private school in Minneapolis, AP reported. At least three people are in critical condition and another four are in severely injured, CNN reported.
Rescue teams continue to search for two adults among the ruins. At the moment, they are considered to be dead.
All pupils and teachers from the private school are in a safe place. This is clear from a social media message from the school's management. 825 students are attending the school.
Authorities have specified that workers were repairing the heating system when the explosion occurred.
The first version for the cause of the accident is that they have disregarded security measures.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers