British Airways Canceled over 670 Flights due to a Crash in their System
More than 670 flights of the British airline British Airways have been canceled because of a crash in the system, the news agencies reported.
Malfunction forced manual check-in for passengers, which led to long queues at Heathrow and Gatwick airports. According to passengers' stories, the situation in London was "a complete chaos."
This is the seventh case of a crash in the airline's system within a year, the previous one being two months ago.
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
- » New Measures to Fight against illegal Competition Practices in the Internal Market
- » Pensions: Council Agrees its Stance on pan-European Pension Product
- » Visa Policy: Council Agrees Negotiating Mandate on the Amendment of the Visa Code
- » Schengen Internal Border Controls: Council Agrees Negotiating Mandate on the Amendment of the Schengen Borders Code