Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Visit Bosnia and Herzegovina
After visiting Serbia, Albania, Macedonia and Romania, Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva is continuing her Balkan tour with a visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The principal objective of Minister Zaharieva’s visit is to present the priorities in the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU in 2018, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Today, the Bulgarian foreign minister is to visit Camp Butmir where she will meet with the commander of EUFOR ALTHEA and with the Bulgarian military contingent which is part of the mission.
Tomorrow, Bulgaria’s diplomat No. 1 will hold talks with her opposite number Igor Crnadak and with Bosnia’s Defense Minister Marina Pendes.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki