Bulgaria to Prepare Special Emission of Coins to be Used as Gifts During the EU Presidency
In collaboration with the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB), we are preparing the special emission of two types of coins to be used as gifts during the presidency, the Minister of Bulgaria’s EU Council Presidency 2018, Lilyana Pavlova, told a press conference.
The emission will include a silver coin with gold for the highest-ranking guests and a special BGN 2 coin that will also be presented in a special way to the guests, Dnevnik reported.
''Each Presidency also has the commitment to leave something to remember to its guests. We have decided that our gift should have a long-term value and be remembered in the years of something worthwhile'', said Pavlova.
She added that the repair of the National Palace of Culture will be completed before the start of the Bulgarian presidency.
In addition, a postage stamp will be issued for the presidency, while other gifts will include notebooks, folders, pens, specially branded ties for men and scarves for ladies.
Pavlova assured the public that the repair of the National Palace of Culture will be completed before the presidency.
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
- » In which Regions Live the People with the Highest Incomes in Sofia?
- » Rumen Ovcharov: Clear Statement is Needed on the Benefits of "TurkStream"
- » Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria