Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim Sells Part Of His New York Times Stock
Mexican multi-billionaire Carlos Slim has sold USD 10 million worth of shares from New York Times. Reports BGNES.
According to the US Securities and Exchange Commission, 521,500 shares have been sold to the Grupo Carso investment group owned by the Slim family. The deal was made on July 28. Carlos Slim, who is worth tens of billions of dollars, owned 17% of the New York Times (28 million shares) before this sale, with a total value of about USD 370 million.
- » Unemployment Rate Down by 0.6 Percentage Points in Q4 2019
- » Gulf Times: Qatar Airways signs Joint Flight Agreement with Bulgaria Air
- » 400 People were Detained during the Carnivals in Brazil
- » Jeff Bezos Gives $ 10 Billion to Fight Climate Change
- » NSI: Total Average Income per Household Member in Q4 2019 was BGN 1,770
- » BSMEPA will Work with the Bulgarian Association of Electrical Engineering and Electronics to Support the Industry