Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim Sells Part Of His New York Times Stock
Mexican multi-billionaire Carlos Slim has sold USD 10 million worth of shares from New York Times. Reports BGNES.
According to the US Securities and Exchange Commission, 521,500 shares have been sold to the Grupo Carso investment group owned by the Slim family. The deal was made on July 28. Carlos Slim, who is worth tens of billions of dollars, owned 17% of the New York Times (28 million shares) before this sale, with a total value of about USD 370 million.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » France: Eiffel Tower Evacuated 'Over Bomb Threat'
- » WHO: Tobacco Responsible for 20% of Deaths from Coronary Heart Disease
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22