Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim Sells Part Of His New York Times Stock
Mexican multi-billionaire Carlos Slim has sold USD 10 million worth of shares from New York Times. Reports BGNES.
According to the US Securities and Exchange Commission, 521,500 shares have been sold to the Grupo Carso investment group owned by the Slim family. The deal was made on July 28. Carlos Slim, who is worth tens of billions of dollars, owned 17% of the New York Times (28 million shares) before this sale, with a total value of about USD 370 million.
- » Renewable Resort: Greek Island to Run on Wind and Solar Power
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%
- » Bulgarian Consumer Watchdog Warns About Tainted Alcohol at Seaside Resorts
- » Australian Oil and Gas Enters Bulgaria, Buys Offshore Block Stake from Shell