At Least 20 People have Died in Attack of a Mosque in Afghanistan
A suicide bomber killed at least 20 people and wounded dozens after he invaded a Shiite mosque in the Afghan city of Herat and opened fire before he exploded, reported SEGA.
MP Mahdi Hadid claims that nearly 100 people are actually killed. During the attack, which coincided with the evening prayer, there were about 300 people in the mosque.
There is unconfirmed information that there may have been a second striker as messages point to a second blast, ten minutes after the bomber exploded. So far no one has taken responsibility for the attack.
- » Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
- » Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
- » Bulgaria Uncovers Skimming Equipment, Fake Documents Workshop
- » Ministry of Interior Busted a Drug Lab near Varna
- » 18-year-old Girl Beaten by her Boyfriend in Sofia
- » Suicide Bomber Kills more than 100 at Pakistan Election Rally