Grigor Dimitrov to Play Against Kyle Edmund in Washington Tomorrow
Our best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will play against Kyle Edmund (UK) in the second round of the tournament in Washington, according to bTV. Dimitrov is placed under number 4 in the main scheme.
2-year-old Edmund is number 41 in the world rankings. He secured a match against the Bulgarian tennis player after a victory in the first round 6: 3, 6: 1 over the Korean Hion Chun.
The duel between Grigor and the Briton will be played tomorrow morning. So far they have no matches between themselves.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov
- » Marseille to Face Atletico Madrid in Europa League Final