Bulgarian Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov is Already in the US for the New Season
After a short break, the Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov is already in the US, quoted by Nova TV.
''We always talk about how each tournament is different, but it's actually quite the same. It's nice to concentrate on tennis, to get back to the court, this is what I'm expecting after the Wimbledon dropout'', said the Bulgarian tennis player to a journalists.
''After a few days of rest I was impatient to start my workouts, to return to my schedule. We are expecting a nice season, a series of tournaments in the United States, so I hope that I will be in good condition withour injuries", added Grrigor to the ATP World Tour.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm