Official: Ludogorets Bought a Polish National
Polish national Jacek Goralski is already a footballer of Ludogorets. The defensive midfielder, who had played in Jagelonia, signed with the six-time Bulgarian champion for three years after he successfully passed medical tests. Reported Sportal.
Goralski will be presented to the audience of the "eagles" just before the rematch from the third Preliminary Round of the Champions League against Apoel (Beer Sheva) on Wednesday. The new Ludogorets midfielder will play with number 44.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm