A 14-year-old girl Gave over BGN 55,000 to Telephone Scammers
A 14-year-old girl from Tsarevo has been the victim of unscrupulous phone scammers.
They forced the child to throw a large amount of money through the balcony - over 55,000 leva, Nova TV reported.
The scammer is an old acquaintance of the police and is detained the same day. The money was returned to the family, and the man was sentenced to 10 months in jail through the quick procedure. He will also serve six more convictions for which he has received conditional punishment.
- » Life Imprisonment for Four Bulgarians and an Afghan in Hungary
- » Police Officers Discovered Modern Marihuana Greenhouse in Sofia
- » Thieves from Northwestern Bulgaria Stole over 170kg of Jelly Candies and Lollipops
- » Bulgarian Cable TV Owners Evade Taxes on Large Scale
- » 140 of the Upper Echelons - Ministers, Deputies, Mayors, Investigated for Corruption
- » Robbers Have Beaten an Old Man in his Home in order to Steal 130 Leva from him