A Unique Spectacle of Sound and Light in Stara Zagora
Residents and guests of Stara Zagora witnessed a unique spectacle of sound and light in the open last night. It is titled "Prayer for Stara Zagora" and culminates in the events dedicated to the 140th anniversary of the fierce fighting in the city during the Russo-Turkish War of 1877. Reports BNT.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia