The Sofia Municipality Introduces New Buses
New buses are being introduced to Sofia, they have to replace the old ones in the areas of Novi Iskar, Kremikovtsi, Vrabnica and Nadezhda. Reports Novinite.bg.
The 60 gas buses are the highest environmental standard "Euro 6". They are fully air-conditioned, have accessibility platforms for wheelchairs and disabled people, cameras for more driver safety, and passenger information monitors. They replace the current 20-30-year-old diesel buses that served the lines in the four districts and constituted a serious air pollutant, DARIK said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend