The Sofia Municipality Introduces New Buses
New buses are being introduced to Sofia, they have to replace the old ones in the areas of Novi Iskar, Kremikovtsi, Vrabnica and Nadezhda. Reports Novinite.bg.
The 60 gas buses are the highest environmental standard "Euro 6". They are fully air-conditioned, have accessibility platforms for wheelchairs and disabled people, cameras for more driver safety, and passenger information monitors. They replace the current 20-30-year-old diesel buses that served the lines in the four districts and constituted a serious air pollutant, DARIK said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending
- » Sofia Crisis Center Gives Shelter to Homeless in Freezing Cold Weather
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Will Patrol Small Towns and Villages Hunting Drunk Drivers