NIMH: Hot Weather, Max. Temperatures 31° and 36°
The weather will be sunny today, and hot in the afternoon. The maximum temperatures will mostly vary between 31° and 36°, in Sofia around 31°.
There will be moderate wind from East-Northeast, according to the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
The atmospheric pressure will remain above the average for August.
There are excellent conditions for mountain tourism today, the Red Cross’ Mountain Rescue Service (MRS) said.
Temperatures stand at around 15-16 degrees. There is light wind on the ridge of Balkan Mountain.
No accidents with mountain tourists were registered in the last 24 hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected
- » Weather: Rainfall in 18 Regions of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Old Cars will no longer be allowed in Downtown Sofia
- » Weak Rainfall in the western and eastern regions of Bulgaria
- » Warning for Heavy Rain and Strong Winds in Bulgaria Today