NIMH: Sunny Weather with Temperatures Between 30° and 35°
The weather will be sunny today with light, in the eastern regions to moderate, east-northeastern wind.
Maximum temperatures will vary between 30° and 35°, a little lower on the Black Sea coast.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH),quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
There are excellent conditions for tourism on the mountains today, the Red Cross’ Mountain Rescue Service (MRS) announced.
Temperatures stand at 11-12 degrees in the highest mountain areas. The weather is calm.
The MRS helped two young women who got lost in the area of Bistritsa River last night.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected
- » Weather: Rainfall in 18 Regions of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Old Cars will no longer be allowed in Downtown Sofia
- » Weak Rainfall in the western and eastern regions of Bulgaria
- » Warning for Heavy Rain and Strong Winds in Bulgaria Today