A Bomber Exploded Outside the Iraqi Embassy Building in Kabul
A man exploded with a car bomb in front of the entrance of the Iraqi Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan, the world's agencies said, referring to sources from the Afghan security forces.
Later, the Islamic State Organization took responsibility for the attack. According to the sources, along with the kamikaze, there were two other assailants who tried to enter the diplomatic mission building. In the area there was a rumble of grenades and continued shooting, the press reported. For now there is no evidence of death or injury. The Iraqi Embassy is located in downtown Kabul, the Associated Press adds. Police was near it, Reuters reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The President of Austria regrets that his country blocked Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Romania's Mass Boycott against Austria after the Schengen Decision
- » Romanian Diplomat: Austria is playing a Double Game between the EU and Russia, these are Anti-European semi-Mafia Actions
- » The Dutch Government will officially Apologize for Slavery
- » Japan, Italy and Great Britain are making a Jet Fighter of a New Generation
- » Day 289 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Tipsy Putin Acknowledged Striking Ukraine’s Infrastructure because “They started it First”