A Bomber Exploded Outside the Iraqi Embassy Building in Kabul
A man exploded with a car bomb in front of the entrance of the Iraqi Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan, the world's agencies said, referring to sources from the Afghan security forces.
Later, the Islamic State Organization took responsibility for the attack. According to the sources, along with the kamikaze, there were two other assailants who tried to enter the diplomatic mission building. In the area there was a rumble of grenades and continued shooting, the press reported. For now there is no evidence of death or injury. The Iraqi Embassy is located in downtown Kabul, the Associated Press adds. Police was near it, Reuters reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine