The Majority of Bulgarians are Opposed to Removing the Signs for Cameras on the Road
A sociological survey has shown that more than half of Bulgarians are opposed to the removing of road signs that warn about cameras. 59% of those surveyed responded to Exacta's interview, most often young people aged 18-29. Reported SEGA.
85% of people support downloading of registration numbers for one year in case the driver drank, was under the influence of drugs or did not have documents. 92% are "for" the requested changes to criminalize driving and taking the license for inadequate drivers and those who have used alcohol and drugs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend