Fire Broke Out on the Roof of the Ministry of Environment and Water
A fire broke out on the roof of the Ministry of Environment and Water in downtown Sofia, the Ministry of Interior announced. After the fast intervention of firefighters, the flames were extinguished, reported bTV.
No injured people in the incident.
The signal is given minutes after 15:00. The flames have covered about 10 sq. m of the roof and undercover space of the Ministry.
According to initial data on the roof of the building has recently been repaired and may could be linked to the accident.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General