Polish Prosecutors have Called for Questioning Donald Tusk
European Council President Donald Tusk is summoned as a witness in an investigation in Poland. This was reported by his lawyer, quoted by Associated Press.
The investigation is related to the plane crash in 2010 in Smolensk, Russia, which killed the then Polish President Lech Kaczynski and another 95 politicians, public and military.
Lech's twin brother, Jaroslav Kaczynski, heads the ruling party. He blames his longtime enemy Tusk for bearing partial responsibility for the crash and improper conduct of the investigation. Tusk denies. His lawyer said he was going to appear for questioning the following Thursday.
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream