Varna Will Host the Largest Open-Air Bookstore in Bulgaria
As from today until August 6th, Varna will host the largest open-air bookstore in Bulgaria. More than 60 Bulgarian Publishers will present thousands of book titles in the space of Hotel Cherno More next to the Festival and Congress centers, each day from 10.00 to 22.00, accompanied by a rich cultural program, reported BGNES.
Alley of the Book is a unique format that has established itself in the last years as the largest book travel exhibition in Bulgaria, beginning in 2010 in Varna and every year the exhibition confirms its position as a favorite cultural event in the city.
Access to all events in the cultural program of the Alley of the Book is free.
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » 3rd Day of International Sofia Urban Zone
- » The Bulgarian Economy Restructured Successfully after the Global Economic Crisis in 2009
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs