Bus with Russsian Tourists Engulfed in Flames on the Road
Bus with Russian tourists engulfed in flames on the road Chernomorets - Burgas, announced from the press center of the Ministry of Interior, quoted by bTV.
The signal is received at 7:20 am this morning. Luckily there were no injuries.
Before the flames appeared, the driver felt a strong smell of burning wires.
Fire and police teams were sent to the place of incident.
The children traveled to Burgas Airport. Another transport is organized to bring them to the airport.
The bus is completely burnt. However, the road Chernomoretz - Burgas is not closed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A 17-year-old Student Died in a Classroom in Burgas
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance