Three Tons of Contraband Tobacco Detained at the Port of Burgas
Three tons of smuggled tobacco for shisha were detained by customs officers at the port of Burgas, reports Darik.
According to the initial information the goods amount to BGN 1 million. The container that arrived at the port was from Dubai. The information given to the customs authorities was that there was furniture inside, however an x-ray inspection showed uncharacteristic density of the content in it.
After further inspection it became clear that apart from the furniture there were 3000 boxes of tobacco for shisha.
- » Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas
- » The Bulgarian Church Punished the Abbot, Caught Driving Drunk
- » A Man Scared Children at a School in Sofia (Updated)
- » The Police Arrested 41 Bulgarians in Spain