Bulgaria is Again Among the Most Preferred Destinations for Russian Tourists
Bulgaria is again among the most preferred destinations for Russian tourists, Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova said, reports Darik.
At this point the summer season is very successful and preliminary data show an expected growth of between 7 and 10 percent, she reported.
"Russian tour operators observe a sustainable demand for holiday in Bulgaria during this summer season, and our country remains one of the most preferred destinations for family tourism," added Angelkova.
According to her, the statistics for the first five months indicate that more than 71 thousand tourists from Russia visited our country, which is a growth of 6.4 percent compared to the same period in 2016.
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 27.2% y/y
- » Increasing Number of Chinese Tourists will Come to Varna