Four Died in a Plane Crash in the United States
A small plane with four people on board has broken down a highway in the US state of Utah, Nova TV reported.
It is assumed that the pilot has attempted an emergency landing on the roadway. The plane was on fire and the four on board died.
The crash has caused a huge traffic jam of several thousand cars and trucks.
The Federal Aviation Authority is investigating the cause of the crash that happened shortly after taking off from an airport about 40km from Salt Lake City
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Fire in Liberian School Killed 26 Children
- » Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
- » Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured