International Sports Tournament For People With Disabilities Took Place in Kyustendil
An international sports tournament for people with disabilities took place in Kyustendil.
More than 200 participants took part, representing Poland, Turkey, Macedonia and Bulgaria, reported BNT.
The tournament is part of a year-long project run by the “START” association for people with disabilities from Poznan, Poland.
The project aims for the participants from the four different countries to share stories and culture, as well as advice on habits and best practices.
- » Hundreds of Miles between them but Shropshire and Bulgaria are Closer than you Think
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria