Bulgarian Police Officers to Protest in Gotse Delchev
Police protests continue. After Sofia, Varna and Dobrich, police officers will gather in Gotse Delchev.
Protesters insist on raising their salaries this year.
Until tomorrow it will be clear how the BGN 10 million will be allocated for additional payments.
Last year, Bulgarian police officers received twice as much of this.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor