Lisbon Revealed as Host City of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest
Portuguese Television and the European Broadcasting Union chose Lisbon to host Eurovision 2018, reported BGNES.
The organizers announced that the semi-finals will be held on May 8 and 10 and the final of the competition on May 12.
Portugal became the host country of the song contest, thanks to the victory of Salvador Sobral at Eurovision 2017 in Kiev.
- » IRON MAIDEN and JUDAS PRIEST at HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » The "Hidden Letters" Project in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Strange Treasure Next to the Great Pyramid at Giza
- » What is Included in this Year's "World Theater in Sofia?"
- » You can Volunteer to Star in a Film in Plovdiv
- » New Location for the Spring Book Fair 2018