Lisbon Revealed as Host City of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest
Portuguese Television and the European Broadcasting Union chose Lisbon to host Eurovision 2018, reported BGNES.
The organizers announced that the semi-finals will be held on May 8 and 10 and the final of the competition on May 12.
Portugal became the host country of the song contest, thanks to the victory of Salvador Sobral at Eurovision 2017 in Kiev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Bulgarian Author Nominated for the “Booker” Award!
- » The Dobruja Pie (Banitsa) became a Protected Product not of Bulgaria, but of Romania
- » Today marks 80 years since the Rescue of the Bulgarian Jews
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Theodore’s Day (Horse Easter)
- » Bulgarian Historian: Our Freedom was not Gifted to us
- » March 3rd 1918: Russia Capitulated to Bulgaria?