Police to Check Roads Across Bulgaria Against Illegal Immigrants, Trafficking of Weapons and Stolen Goods
Criminalists monitor against the transportation of illegal immigrants, trafficking of weapons and stolen goods, reported BNT.
The purpose of the inspections is also to reduce road accidents.
Analyses show that major road accidents involving trucks and buses result in more deaths and injuries, compared to other road accidents.
The lorry drivers who were interviewed near Blagoevgrad largely agree that more checks are a good idea.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair