Assenovgrad to Discuss the Measures Taken by the Local Authorities and Government
Today the two weeks deadline expires in which the protesters of Assenovgrad agreed with the local authorities to take measures to calm the city's turmoil and to contribute to the real solution of the problems with the Roma community, reported BGNES.
The mayor of the town, deputies from Asenovgrad, representatives of EVN Bulgaria, Water Supply and Sewerage, Regional Ministry of the Interior, Assistance Directorate, representatives of the political forces in the Municipal Council will meet with citizens and will discuss everything done by this moment.
The measures that were being implemented were guaranteed two weeks ago by Deputy Prime Minister Valeriy Simeonov.
The municipal inspections of illegal construction continue.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General